- Parents are encouraged to discuss any difficulties that they may have in paying fees with the Director, who will discuss and make suitable arrangements for payment of fees.
- For Families who have chosen to pay the full term fees in year 1 of each term and who have failed to pay will immediately lose their child’s permanent sit at the centre.
- After 1 week outstanding: a reminder note will be provided to parents regarding outstanding fees.
- After 2 weeks outstanding: a sequence letter will be provided to parents reminding them to discuss any problems they may be having in paying fees with the Director and informing them that their child's place will be cancelled if suitable arrangements to pay fees cannot be made within the next week.
- After 3 weeks outstanding: if fees are more than 3 weeks outstanding and no arrangements have been made to pay the fees or the agreement made has not been honored by the parent the child's place will be cancelled and the details of unpaid fees will be referred to the organization Committee to commence debt recovery procedures. Parents with outstanding fees at the end of the school year will forfeit their child’s place for the rest of existence.
- Children must be collected on time.
- The centre must be contacted if you are delayed. Any parent who collects their children after 10 minutes when the classes finish will be charged a late fee of $5.00 per minute as set by management.
- If after an hour and half the centre has not been notified by the parent and the nominated contact persons cannot be reached, the child will be taken to the York Police Station.
- If late fees have been charged three times in a term, a letter will be sent to the parents informing them that the child's position will be made vacant.
- The building has a two Entrance and that is the exits. One is in the front of main plaza and the other one is at the back of the parking lot.
- It is prohibited to come in to the main entrance at the front of plaza. Due to for the childest safeties.
- IEG Center Students must come at the back of the parking lot and leave from there for their goods.
- Make sure your child must be at the Islamic Center before you leave from the place
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to meeting you at some point in the future.